The 2017 YAF Convention will include poster sessions and free communications. We encourage all interested attendees to submit their work within all fields of young athlete development, care, performance and management. The conference will have a strong interdisciplinary focus and we will be very happy to welcome abtracts from the fields of sports medicine, physiotherapy, athletic training, coaching, S&C, psychology, nutrition, sociology and management, along with other related fields.
- Deadline for abstract submission is 30 June 2017. All abstracts are to be submitted online.
- Abstract must be written in English, German, French or Italian.
- Authors will be informed of the decision by the Scientific Committee by July 2017. Possibilities of acceptance are: oral presentation or poster presentation.
- Do not use uncommon abbreviation, and if you do, make sure to define them clearly.
The abstract body cannot be longer than 300 words and must be structured with (at least) the following headings:
- Objective. State main question or hypothesis that you wished to investigate.
- Methods. Make sure you mention the scientific design of your work, the methods you applied, describe the participants population and how you analyzed the data.
- Results. Focus on the main findings of your study.
- Conclusions. Pay attention to only present conclusions that can be drawn from the data you collected and properly analyzed, and be concise and clear of the potential clinical relevance/application.