Boris GOJANOVIC, MD, @DrSportSante
Sports & Exercise Medicine physician, caring for young and adult athletes, as well as non-athletic people wishing to benefit from movement for a better health. Former elite basketball player turned amateur triathlete, and looking after the Swiss Triathlon junior national team.
* Trained at Lausanne University, specialized in internal medicine and sports medicine.
* Research fellowship at Stanford University (California, Pr Gordon Matheson).
* Former Head of Sports Medicine at Swiss Federal Institute for Sports.
* Currently Health & Performance manager at La Tour Sport Medicine, Hôpital de La Tour in Meyrin (Geneva, Switzerland).
* Board member at Swiss Sports Medicine Society (SGSM).
* Editor at Swiss Sports & Exercise Medicine (SGSM official journal).